I love puppy dogs

Monday, July 24, 2006

that sucks

So...I found that my bike was stolen some time this weekend. Tom and I left Saturday morning around 10 and then when I went out on the porch this afternoon, the tarp was on teh ground and the screen cut with teh bike missing...Perhaps I was pressing my luck keeping it on my porch- but where else was I supposed to keep it. I think I am lucky that the guy did not try to come into my apartment and take my stuff...that would have been really bad...

i had lunch with Jessica today- fun times! We went to Bon Vie (a little pretentious and over-priced but good) and ate outside. Then I got a make-up make-over at Clinique and purchased some products for my wedding day. Yeah! fun! Can't wait to see what Tom says!

Found out during the make-up session, hwoever, that Pa totalled his car by crashing into an 18-wheeler...when i called him later he hadn't gone to the ER because he didn't think it was too bad...he only had awful sternal pain and oculdn't lay down. Great... I convinced him to go- we'll see what happens.

too much going on! Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home