I love puppy dogs

Monday, May 01, 2006

The Ring!

My ring is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I keep staring at it- the diamond and the setting are just sooo obeautiful! It is perfect- it looks perfect on my hand, matches my personality, matches me. I love it! I love it way more since it is from Tom. Man...I am so excited about getting married! I have gone from I can't believe we are getting married to- I am so excited and can't wait!

We registered yesterday at Target- what fun! Perhaps later this week or next weekend we'll do the other stores...Rita wants to go to Macy's with us when we register so they can register too...I don't think so! Our tastes are so completely different- besdies, this is something Ijust want to share with Tom and not be swayed by others. That's fair, right? She also wants to do dancing lessons with us...again...I would do them with Tom and I but am hesitant about doing it with them. She is so freakin' competitive! Yikes!

Anyway- I am relaxed, calm, cool, collected and am just enjoying being engaged. It'll only happen once and I couldn't imagine a more beautiful ring. I am actually having a hard time doign work- dont' want to think about it! Anyway...speaking of work- I must get back to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home