I love puppy dogs

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Vision for a wedding in Maine

So...I am getting married- I can't tell you how awesome that feels- man! I jsut feel like a princess who finally discovered the key to Prince Charming.... :-)

We're getting married in Maine- it is beautiful there and that is where I grew up. My folks are still there...on a lovely piece of woods on a pond.

Vision for the wedding- I need to put down in thoughts what I want. I want simple. I want fun. I want pretty and memorable for all involved. I want Tom at my side. I want live music. I jsut want lots of hugging and kissing of Tom and lots of well-wishes by friends. I want to be outside (I hope it doesn't rain!) and I want to wear a beautiful dress with purple bridesmaids dresses. I want people up and about, not sitting at a table. I want people to feel free to come up to us and us to them- not hampered by barriers of tables... I don't want stuffy- formal- with name cards. I want relaxed, lots of smiling, laughing, dancing, eating, drinking and hugging. I really don't want people locked to a table- I just want to have fun. The bottom line- I want things to run smoothly with everybody able to enjoy Maine Labor Day Wknd and jsut have a great party. That's all! I want us to mingle with everybody. I am not worried about details (odd for me)- I trust that we will have a fun great party! That's all- do we sense a key word here? Fun! Not stressful...not fancy...not princess-like...not sophisticated...FUN! That's all! Fun! :-)

I am having such a hard time concentrating on anything! I don't want to do work...I just want to think about my life with Tom. I've wasted a whole hour this afternoon- not good! But- that's ok...I'm only engaged once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home