I love puppy dogs

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Been a while...

Yep,

So it has been a while since my last post. During my disappearance I went to Honduras for a medical mission trip (amazing) and then came back and went with Tom and my parents to South Carolina. This was my third year going to Honduras- it was cool this year because people remembered me and knew that it was ok to come back to me. They also were doign their breast self-exams as I had taught each year...cool. Neat to know that what I am teaching is making a difference.

I missed Tom so much on my trip- it was unreal. I kept a journal and pictures with me each day- made the buttpack heavier, but that was ok. I needed him with me. It is great to be back. We all went to SC and saw my grandparents and hung with my folks. Relaxing. Incredible that we both fit on a twin bed the whole week- and were able to sleep! Now the king size bed just seems enourmous and a huge waste of space. :-)

I'm back in school this week...hard to get back into the swing of thigns. Sunday was incredibly relaxing and nice (except for the AM- but that's ok). Last night after class Tom came over and we went on a great walk, went to a coffee shop called Apropos where we'd gone on an early date and then came home for chicken noodle soup. Our GI systems are a little wacky right now- but nearing towards the right track.

Tom is my one an only. I love him so much. I can't imagine ever spending a day without him! He had a lonely time (I did too) when I was in Honduras. He got addicted to myspace.com. I've since found some H.S. friends on there- kind of neat.

Anyway- I have to go to a meeting about my research this summer. Things never seem to end- just keep rolling...that's ok I guess.

I'm looking forward to keeping up with this b/c right now I feel like I am just recalling events and not my feelings. Perhaps I'll relax a little later today.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home