I love puppy dogs

Friday, March 03, 2006

How much...

How much can I really do or handle before things start to fall apart? I really feel like God is asking me to do a lot right now and I am using all my resources to do it. Grandpa Graham went into the hospital yesterday with a similar illness to the last time I drove to Manhattan to take care of him. I just spoke to him, however, and he seems to be doing pretty well. Grandma is doing a good job at humoring me and getting all my qeustions answered. It is so hard to be a nurse in the family- the only one- and not be able to run to the rescue. I have to have faith that the doctors and nurses will take care of him as well as I would. I wonder if I should go to Honduras- Grandma and Grandpa both want me to go- but if he isn't doing well I'm not sure that I can. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it...

My buddy Ellen wasn't doing well yesterday- she was sad about a break-up and overwhelmed with school. Yuck. It felt good to be there to support her.

I worked today with mommies and babies- good, but not what I planned to do. Now I'm at school and trying to work on stats. I haven't even showered today. Bleh!

I get to see Tommy as soon as I get this stats stuff done...so I better get to it! Pray for Grandpa. Let's get him home soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home