I love puppy dogs

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Today is starting off REALLY well- I feel so good today! Tom opened his birthday presents this morning and he likes them- he is happy. That makes me happy! I don't think he had any idea about what I was getting him and that makes it even better. :-) I got to sing first thing this morning too...woo-hoo!

I put together dinner for tonight and it is in teh fridge- I only have to pop it in the oven when I get home...what could be easier than that? I hope it tastes good...it should...we'll see though! :-)

this morning I met with Dr. Binkley in Means Hall. He's the P.I. for my grant for the summer- really nice guy. Reminds me of my dad. He was interested in what I do- what I like- why the research topic I have... I got to teach him about midwives. Good conversation- He's going to be one of those people that it is good to have contact with. I feel like he'll be able to get me places I need to go...yeah! :-)

The rest of the day should be good- I'm going to work on a paper now, meet with Barb Cz. at 11 and then have class/lab this afternoon. Then...Tom comes over tonight for a happy birthday day! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home