I love puppy dogs

Friday, February 24, 2006

<2 weeks!

Wow...in less than 2 weeks I'll be in Honduras... that's a crazy thought! Not only will it be very far away from Central Ohio- it'll be ~100 degrees every day, I won't be with the people I love and I'll be doing very different things that I do in Columbus. I am looking forward to the learning growing experience- but have tons to do before then! Yikes! It'll get done.

I just finished my stats homework- last thing for that class is a final project that will get distributed next week... Check! One class done. 900 is done. Check! 912 will be done next week. 915 is nearly done. Whew... I think I can do this!

I'm excited about tonight. Tom said that he made dinner reservations- I dont' know where or for what. Sounds good to me though! I can't believe how much in LOVE I AM!

Last night I went with Tom to his church's youth group- I got to work with the girls. Kind of fun. Talked about boy-girl differences, societal pressures, how to resist, what we are REALLY striving for, how to help our friends, how to be honest with ourselves, etc. It was fun. I think they responded well to me- it'd be cool if I could go again when I dont' have to go to choir.

I'm ready for spring- that is one thing I do know! The best part about Honduras is that when I come back it will be nearly spring! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home