I love puppy dogs

Monday, February 27, 2006

Great weekend!

I had a wonderful weekend this past weekend. Tom and I went to his extended family's cabin in a place in Ohio called Apple Valley. Sort of an interesting location. Lots of houses plopped down like a development, but landscaping of rolling hills, water, golf course, etc. It was nice- when in the cabin and walking in the woods it felt like we really got away!

The cabin was nice- Susan and John went out of their way to make us comfortable. Pool table, air hockey, pin ball, TVs, tons of great food, etc. Lots of fun laughing and dancing and playing games! What could be better?

I ate a lot of food this weekend...but didn't gain. I maintained my weight from last week- so this week I need to get back to swimming and concentrate on my food intake more- I did pretty well this week- maintaining is not bad at all...especially since I am toning.

This week will be busy. I would rather have stayed in bed this AM...couldn't happen. The morning came whether I was ready or not! :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Tom Arbour said…

    Hey Cutie,

    I had a great weekend as well....I'm just sitting here at work trying to get back into "work" mode!

    Love,

    Tom

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    It is hard to get back into the work mode- isn't it? It was a great weekend- nice to be able to relax and not worry about the steamroller coming down the road known as school.

    I love you- Megan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home