I love puppy dogs

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

And the beat goes on...

Yesterday was an exhausting day. No, I didn't run a marathon or even work out at all. I didn't work at the hospital and didn't work a night shift. I didn't do too many things differently than any other Tuesday this quarter. What was different was that my moods were all over the place. Up, down, stressed out, crying, upset, hurt, excitited, nervous, scared. You name it, I probably felt it yesterday. That is exhausting. Hormone stuff was a major culprit but also at fault was some tension over a trip to SC between Tom and I.

Today I feel much better. Tom and I talked again face to face last night and we've decided to go on the trip. It will be excellent- I'm really looking forward to going to the beach with him. A bonus will be seeing my grandparents and hanging with my parents. Doing what we want to do. I slept like a log last night. We were up ~4:30-5:30 because Tom couldn't sleep. He was upset about work and was feeling generally bad and sad. Not good. I really hope he has a good day today. I love him so much and only want him to be happy. I sincerely hope the root of the bad feeling this morning was not the SC trip. I am excited about the trip and think he is too.

Anyway- Today is hump day- thank goodness! Lots to do this week and before I go to Honduras. I am going to miss Tom so much it isn't even funny. not funny at all. I thikn tha twas part of the problem too yesterday- just being sad about missing him...I jsut need to enjoy our time together while we have it and look forward to the time when we get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home