I love puppy dogs

Monday, February 27, 2006

Sigh...

So...that relaxed and wonderful feeling of the weekend is gone. It is no more. I am feeling pressures for school, trip to Honduras. I'm really sad about leaving Tom when I'm in Honduras. I'm feeling scattered and spread. I am tempted to call my manager and tell her that although I am scheduled to work friday, if it is a light day- to put me on call...I have so much to do... I have done so much already- which is great- it is just the rest of this stuff that is worrying me now... I need to pack. I need to go to the store to be able to pack everyting. I have lots of mtgs and obligations this wknd. I need to do my stats final which would take a really long time or not too bad. I need to finish my 912 and 915 papers (almost done). It'll happen. I know it will. First and foremost, however, I need to take care of myself physically and I need to take care of my relationship with Tom...I know that I am leaning on him right now and probably seem needy... Sigh...

Off to class...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Tom Arbour said…

    Hey Cutie, What's Up?

    Please don't feel bad at all for leaning on me! Feel GOOD! You need to know that I am here for you! I feel great when I know that you are there for me when I need you!

    Love,

    Tom

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    Hey Tom,

    It does feel wonderful to be able to lean on you- to know tha tyou are there. It is hard for me to feel so out of control, however. I don't like it. Not at all. I love you,
    Megan

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Tom Arbour said…

    I think I have fallen over.....

    Tom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home