I love puppy dogs

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Chugging along...

Well, my 900 final is done, 915 is nearly done and so is 912. I get some stats projects each of the next two weeks- things are under control. I feel good today- better than yesterday- in fact I feel great! Life is wonderful! :-)

Things are chugging along...kind of like the little engine that could...as long as I keep telling myself I can get it all done (and other people tell me too) it will get all done. Yeah!

Cool side-note...Tom and I were matched on E-harmony long before either of us were ready for each other. It took time, some living and Match.com to bring us together. How cool is that? :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Tom Arbour said…

    I think that it was extremely cool that we were matched up! Can't wait to see you tongiht,

    Tom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home