I love puppy dogs

Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm going to Munroe Falls today- yeah! Sure, the name doesn't sound like all that spectacular of a place, but it really is fun to go there. I get to hang out with Tom's family. This weekend is especially great because we are celebrating THREE birthdays on one day! That's right. Tom, his mother Carol and his grandfather Grandpa Thomas were all born on February 16. Hard to believe, I know. It'll be fun and hopefully relaxing. :-)

Today has been a relaxing day for me in general. I slept in (8:30!!!). Spent some time on teh computer, cleaned up, bought groceries and made chocolate chip cookies. My mom gave me her secrets- but I don't think she really follows the recipe on the the Toll House bag... her's always come out different. I bet she doesn't even know what she is doing differently- I'd have to watch her intently to know. Oh well- I think these will be appreciated. ;-)

I'm now settling down to studying before we leave this afternoon. What could be finer? You're right...not having to study would be much better!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Tom Arbour said…

    Hi Megan!

    I hoped you enjoyed Munroe Falls......I had a great time with you . I think everybody did. I just love you so much!

    Love,

    Tom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home