I love puppy dogs

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I was sick yesterday...I hate being sick. I rarely get sick- so when I do, I think that I can still carry on with my normal activities and obligations... I am not a very good patient- probably because I am a nurse...I think I know what I need to do for myself- even though that is very different than what I'd do for another person I was taking care of. So yeah... Tom tried to keep me home yesterday from the very beginning...it didn't work. I went in to school and class and felt really crummy...just bleh. Weak...couldn't eat...couldn't think... So...I skipped the afternoon class after getting handouts from the professor and went home to sleep. It felt good- although I was pretty chilly.

I had some wonderful company last night- made me feel much better. Really did.

Today? Much better. Feel completely different than yesterday. I think I just have too much on my plate. No good. Sometimes you have to take time to take care of yourself- that's hard to do when you feel like you will drop the ball on everybody else...at least for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home