I love puppy dogs

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm sleepy today. Tom and I had a great Valentine's day- we didn't get to see each other until late- Tom had class. I went swimming while he was in class- felt good. Tom brought me purple tulips (my favorite) and some other cool flowers with glitter on them. :-) He gave me the present he had worked on- beautiful beach scene at either sunrise or sunset. The sky is purple and the purple is reflected in teh water- gorgeous. I love it so much -so cool that somebody could paint like that while thinking of me. I am so blessed.

I had my stats exam yesterday- not terrible. I think I did ok on it- we'll see when grades are posted- but I"m not worried. Not cocky- but not worried. :-)

I am off to class now- I am just reflecting on how settled I feel- not anxious, worried or nervous. I am happy. I feel loved. I feel needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home